Please note...:

--- Since this blog is new and I'm learning on the go, it's still under constant construction. - I appreciate hints, tips, comments, complaint and critiques! Just drop me a line...--- ^-^ thx

Montag, September 03, 2012

my intentions...


the office
oh, Hi there! (^-^)//





So you stumbled upon my Blog thingy. How swell!
Reading this here means you want to know what's going on at this page..or with me, right..
hm, let me try to give a brief explanation then.

In short:
I'm a student of Architecture & Interior Design with a huuuuge passion for Colors and everything Creative, Fresh and Life-styling.

Crafting and Creating are my imperatives. Therefore you'll find a lot of tips and projects posted here whenever I find the time to make something.
Also, I have thing with trying to systematically improve and tweak just about everything life relevant -
from Artwork and Attitude, over Housing, Learning, Nutrition, Organizing... to Zen-converting life approach.

So this site is simply for sharing my Finds, Makes, Diys and Research with YOU! =)





In detail:
   So, although time is a rare good, I'm starting this here after several years of too-much Interwebs presence anyway.
   The most important reason for this blog is my passion for art handicrafts and tinkering, that disturbs even the most stressful exam-learning-times, making it hard to keep up priorities when being obsessed by a new crafty-idea again.
If I were free to do so, I'd sooo love to make things and art all day! =)
   But one problem is the time and the other is, that even when I find some time, I often lack the final kick to start a project, because I've got a painfully purpose-aimed mind.
That means when I don't really see a use or function for anybody else than myself I'm kinda tied up in this idea, and it's most likely to stay just that: an idea only.
   Thus with a mind stuffed with the urge to work off these growing amount of ideas..well concentration and daily life ain't easy to handle. :/
Craft-enthusiast might know what I'm talking about. ;)
   Nevertheless, as soon as there's the opportunity that an idea could give someone else an advantage, I'm totally be able to go for it with all my heart and joy!=)
That way I've made a lot of handmade presents for family and friends.
Handprinted Shirts for my brothers, decoupaged books, clocks or boxes for my mom, cushions
for friends, drawings for my dad, etc.etc…
Sometimes I keep stuff, when it's been just test-crafts or customizations. But that's not the goal.

So here's the thought:
   In need for a way to get myself more crafty again and live out the ideas for the sake of more balance in my head, I'm gonna dedicate this blog a DIYary.
I'll try making documentations of tinkering stuff, share my experience and - if good enough - sell the endproducts in my DaWanda shop (wich is like Etsy, just that it's based in Germany).


Another purpose of this blog is simply sharing inspiration!
   (Actually in my family it seams there's some kind of rare genetic "disorder" going around, we call "der Stieg'sche Zeigezwang!" [zeigen=to show/share ; zwang=compulsion/force]. ;)
My brothers, as well as myself and even my mom regularly go through phases of wild enthusiasm about random current obsessions or excitement about any discovering so much, that we just can't help but run around telling people about it to share our joy. )

   Looking, researching, sharing stuff on various www-communities became (intended or not) a regular feature of my daily life wherever I could press it in.
   Being a student of Architecture & Interior Design, I'm kind of addicted to anything possibly inspiring and creative. Combined with my uncontrollable curiousness for the world, arts, people, science and philosophy I just can't stop excessively researching ever-new topics in this endless ocean of information called The Internet.
   So over time I grew a monstrous amount of bookmarks and picture-folders, trying to keep
up organizing them in useful order.

But now, what to do with all this inspiration and tips!?

   Besides the studies, a part-time job and household to care for there's never enough time to use/memorize all those tips, thoughts and ideas.
Therefor I'll try to feed this blog with all those treasures so that they may have a purpose for
passer-byes and friends (to be).^-^ 
 

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...