Please note...:

--- Since this blog is new and I'm learning on the go, it's still under constant construction. - I appreciate hints, tips, comments, complaint and critiques! Just drop me a line...--- ^-^ thx

Dienstag, April 30, 2013

Happy Color HUEsday


Gave the posting schedule a further thought...
From now on, forget about Tuesdays...let's make it HUEsday!
Color inspiration galore!!!

Today I was sneaking about the web agein scouting some layout inspirations for portfolios.
(I'm hoping to have my portfolio and  application done soon, so I can go out and find a place to do an internship or jobbing.)
I'm still not totally sure about which colors I want to use for the layout theme.
I was shoving around some colored and textured paper bits to try finding a match.
Going to show you when I'm closer to a decision. ;)

Here are some finished and well worked out graphic designs by other artists and designers, which I immediately attract my attention. Wha do you think? lime? aqua? lemon? ^^


by Georgia Smith Textile Design; found via printpattern.blogspot.de


by Emma Dime

this on and following by PAM&JENNY



...
by PAM&JENNY


by Some Studio, via designworklife.com

via blog.blushpublishing.co.uk

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...