Please note...:

--- Since this blog is new and I'm learning on the go, it's still under constant construction. - I appreciate hints, tips, comments, complaint and critiques! Just drop me a line...--- ^-^ thx

Freitag, Mai 03, 2013

Vernacular built-in Architecture...

For a seminar course in architectural constructions, I've been researching some vernacular architecture styles in different climate regions lately. By now I'm not feeling ready to write really competent info about it, but I noticed this much... People seem to have some kind of archaic interest to built-in their houses into landscapes...and not only easy to inhabit ones!!! o.Ô
It certainly gives an advantage in defense, when your home is camouflaged and hard to access by potential enemies and predators... But it also means a hardship on yourself when trying to get there I guess. ;b
Nevertheless I'd soooo allured to visit some of THESE following examples of (non-)architectural masterpieces in natural integration!!

Check them out! ^--^  ...  which one would you choose to live in for a while!?!?
(I know my pick damn well...can you guess?) ;b


Hanging Monastery in China via make4fum.com

via allthingsstylish.tumblr.com
via marthastewartweddings.com
via theStewart

. . . FOR THE COMPLETE ARTICLE :

 

unknown (can you help?)
via Wikipedia
via knowledge.allianz.com
via aboardthebelafonte.blogspot.com

I'm sure there're TSOUSANDS of more examples.
Will keep looking out for it, definaltely!



 

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...