Please note...:

--- Since this blog is new and I'm learning on the go, it's still under constant construction. - I appreciate hints, tips, comments, complaint and critiques! Just drop me a line...--- ^-^ thx

Montag, Juni 03, 2013

mondayMAKINGS #5
~3D Chair design & rendering~

Maybe you didn't notice it, but last week the mondayMAKINGS had to be skipped. =/
Having some exams in college next week, I'm kinda busy I have to admit...

But today I'll give out a quick post nonetheless. The following picture is a simple rendering exercise I did for a Cinema4D course about 2 years ago. It was all 3d-built, formed, textured, lighted and rendered with Cinema4D R11.
Hardest part was forming the cushions, so they look as if someone sat on the chair before... but it was fun!
I love working with C4D. Visualizations are my favourite part of working on an architecture design. ^^




Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...