Please note...:

--- Since this blog is new and I'm learning on the go, it's still under constant construction. - I appreciate hints, tips, comments, complaint and critiques! Just drop me a line...--- ^-^ thx

Dienstag, August 27, 2013

(late) mondayMAKINGS #6
~Vacation Memories~

Drawing beach treasures...


  Dear patient readers! 

Finally I manage to take some time getting back into BLOGGING! YAY!^^
THX for stopping by, and not forgetting about my Bastelbar! =D
It's actually Tuesday already, I know... but now that I found time to blog, why wait another week? ;)
(good thing about being the one who made the rules... means I can break them whenever I have to)

After a hard and long exams period I had the chance to break out of everything here at home and
went on vacation for two weeks to the beautiful, magical, sweet and awesome coast of Lyme Regis.
It's a small town in South England, with a famous harbour, great landscape and friendly inhabitants.
Here's some offspring of the(re)creational time I took there.
Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to leave a critique in the comments below! ^^

   xx,  Yours Tiki

Drawing at the beach - what could be more relaxing?! ^^

the original still life
the outcome




almost 3D....okay, ALMOST




Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...