Please note...:

--- Since this blog is new and I'm learning on the go, it's still under constant construction. - I appreciate hints, tips, comments, complaint and critiques! Just drop me a line...--- ^-^ thx

Mittwoch, September 05, 2012

Das erste DaWanda-Buch ist da!

   YAY!! Here it is! Finally, a book from DaWanda!

Kreativ mit DaWanda

   DaWanda?! - What's Dawand?!--- if this question pops into your mind, let me tell you it's SO worth learning the answer! ;)
I cite their FAQ Website here:
"DaWanda is a marketplace where you can buy unique, customised and handmade products made by talented people, and sell your own creations. It also functions as a meeting place for artists, designers and creative individuals, buyers and sellers alike. On DaWanda, you can find out about the creative minds behind the items for sale, compare notes with other members, comment on products, be inspired by great design and share ideas and experiences in the blogs and forum.
Plus on DaWanda you can find a huge selection of handcrafting supplies (fabric, beads, accessories etc.)
And since Summer 2009 we have also included a category for vintage products us. For us, vintage means: unique ‘Products with Love’, which are at least 20 years old."
   Those of you knowing ETSY, will have a déja-vu on DaWanda, but that's sure a great thing! Never enough Handmade goods out there! =)
I have my little virtual booth at that platform, too. THough at the very moment there's only one item online... I promise to work on that!

   Well, to the point:
DaWanda published a book! And I SOOOO need to get it!
For the time being it's only in german I think, but I must spread the word and promote it, because it surely is worth even just for the pictures of items! ;)

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...