Please note...:

--- Since this blog is new and I'm learning on the go, it's still under constant construction. - I appreciate hints, tips, comments, complaint and critiques! Just drop me a line...--- ^-^ thx

Dienstag, Mai 21, 2013

qick HUEsday ...sketching CI colors

aaaannnd. . . it's tueHUEsday again!
Man, how fast this week faded away. So much do-tos for college.
But . . . take this quick titbit of palette making from today's REviving my Colourlovers.com account

Started a tumblr microblog last week. . .
rather a personal virtual refugium for visualizing my dream of a life (to be) . . .
Maybe the universe will start turning spirits towards removing the barriers on my path to reach that dream. . .if only I visualize it often and stern enough ;b

Anyways: these were my color choices for the layout. Liked them enough to make a palette. . .

What do you think of it?! =)


SketchingADream2 via Tiki-Tiki's pallettes
another version of the above

Colors of the palette ...more colors here

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...