Please note...:

--- Since this blog is new and I'm learning on the go, it's still under constant construction. - I appreciate hints, tips, comments, complaint and critiques! Just drop me a line...--- ^-^ thx

Montag, Mai 20, 2013

mondayMAKINGS #4
~Urban planning research video~

Hey folks. . . today was reeeeaaally one of those days. . . X(

I don't want to get to much into this, but the reason for my bad day was not so much the task itself, that I had to finish for a presentation, but some technical problems.After 5h of working on a video we have to present on Wednesday (about a random city trip we had to do in groups, researching an area and stuff) the Movie Maker program hung itself due to my excessive cutting. . .
Having no choice but to restart the laptop, I found the file "broken" when I tried to open it again. . .
All self reminders for saving every other minute were useless... the well saved file couldn't be opened anymore.

-___-' yay!!!

BUT, I pulled myself together and did it all again. . .

Therefore, it's the simplest logical conclusion now, to take the finished mini-movie 
- even though it looks rather like 12minutes, than 12hours of work
and post it here in the mondayMAKINGS today.

. . .Because it IS a HOLE MONDAYS work. . .


(P.S.: brief ad(d) - all songs used in the video are written and recorded by my little brother's one-man-band project. . .credits below)
Just a quick warning: since I was limited to a 3minutes presentation by the professor's order, the following footage might cause dizziness or epileptic fit


 MUSIC credits . by Nevermind the Name

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...